- Medium weight turnout blankets are ideal for changing temperatures
- Double front buckle closures with quick snap closings and double cross surcingles keep the blanket from coming loose
- Long shoulder gussets allow your horse to move freely and will help prevent shoulder rubs
- A long tail flap and adjustable elastic leg straps will keep the blanket from blowing up around his rump in strong winds
- The recognizable Horze Z logo is printed on the rear quarter
Ideal for in-between seasons, Horze Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Blanket - 200g is just right for chilly weather.
When a lightweight sheet is too thin and a traditional turnout blanket is too heavy, your horse needs a mid-weight layer like the Horze Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Blanket . This blanket is ideal protection for mild winter weather. Designed with wide gussets that allow enough range of motion to make frolicking in the snow or taking an early morning roll easy and effortless for your horse. This secure fitting blanket features a double front buckle with quick snap closures and double surcingles to keep the blanket in place. Priced well, this turnout will be a welcome addition to your horse's blanket collection when the weather is unpredictable in late fall or early spring. Filling: 200g. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof shell.